Thursday, August 28, 2008

YIKES AND YAY!

it's 4 am, and i'm supposed to be at the hospital at 6 am. ya, i'm having a hard time sleeping! derek gave me a really nice blessing, and i'm not worried or scared (etc...) i'm just really anxious. plus, i think mckenzie knows she's getting kicked out, because she hasn't stop moving for about 5 hours...and it's getting kind of annoying!!! anyway, the hospital has wifi, so we're taking derek's computer and we'll be able to post pics and stuff pretty soon after she's born. i can't wait to see what she looks like. it would be so fun if she has red hair, but i'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up...i guess we'll see. hopefully sooner than later! ;)

oh, we still need a middle name. if you have any ideas now would be the perfect time! here are some of our ideas...well, MY ideas.
Rae (for derek's grandpa, Ray)
Jo (my mom's middle name)
Lee
Nicole
Lou (for my grandma, her name was Luella)

and that's all i've got!!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

I saw that you left a comment at 2:48 and I started laughing. I figured you probably couldn't sleep. I vote for Lee for middle name. Then she can join the ranks with Jordyn and Shailee!! Good luck, I am thinking of you. Yes some of it is jealousy, but at the same time I am so not ready for a brand new baby right now. Red hair would be awesome!! I was also thinking it would be great if it really was a boy. That would be hilarious!!

Melanie said...

You are too funny, blogging in the early AM hours. I can't wait to check ya later and see some pictures. Good Luck!!!! I love being in the hospital with the anxiety of a new baby. Tell Derek "Hi" for me. Oh ya and how funny we have Navey LouAnn, but we say Navey Lou. And McKenna Lee, but we use Kenna Lee. So personally I think Lou or Lee is fabulous!!! HAVE FUN!

camille swain said...

I really think you should make her middle name Lou. If I had a girl her middle name was going to be Luella. I have been really sad that I won't get to us it. It makes me so happy to think that you would honor grandma like that. I know she would love it.

The Evers Family said...

You are so funny. I can't believe you. I'm glad you didn't call me though and just blogged instead....just kidding. I'm happy she's finally here for you!