Wednesday, December 3, 2008

pictures say more than words...

the past couple of days have been very trying. i really don't want my blog to become a way for me to talk trash about my kids (it may be too late for that!!!) so i'm posting this picture and i'll let you try to figure out what happened. i'll give you a hint...SAMANTHA! oh, and i'm pretty sure the words "DON'T TOUCH THAT" have been spoken, yelled, and screamed 1,000,000,000 times. oh, and the things that weren't broken are now back in their safe little boxes in my storage room. and they won't be coming out again until alexis is 4 years old.
just so you know...this is just one of the things my sweet samantha has done. picture the worst kid you've ever seen...now picture me dragging that child through walmart. and then picture me making her a fruit smoothie...her taking one sip and saying, "i don't want it," while dropping the whole cup on the floor. ya, fruit smoothie bomb EXPLODING all over my kitchen. up the blinds, all over the wall, under the table, ON THE CEILING. ok, so much for not ranting and raving. oh well...some how i feel a little bit better. maybe it's because i know alot of you are laughing your heads off at me!!! i'm glad i could bring a smile to your face.

8 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I DO have a smile on my face! But, I know how upsetting it can be when special things get broken, so I'm only smiling because someday this will be funny to you. Does your mom ever say you're getting paybacks? :o) I tell Lindsay that quite often.

Shauna said...

Oh sweet Samantha:)

rachaeljanae said...

Oh, I only smile because Jenna is asleep right now. Sounds like your house is much like ours! Jenna loves to spit and dump water all over the house. I learned early on that she only gets water (and maybe milk if she's extra good!).

Mindylou said...

Thanks for the smile. I like knowing that it isn't just happening to me!

Jana said...

Oh Angie!Poor mom. I am sure youi must be exhausted on some days and so ready to throw in the towel, but then another day arrives or even another moment and Sam says or does the funniest or cutest thing and voila! The irritation is gone for a sweet moment or two. try to take a minute to write about the funny stuff. It will help so much when she's a teen. Oh and take as many video's as you can when they're small. They help too. Love you. Keep your chin up.

Megs said...

I am not laughing AT you, I am UNDERSTANDING exactly your feelings! Example: Today I cleaned poop, yes poop, off of the top of the kitchen garbage can lid...my Sam decided to pick a TURD out of his diaper and put it into the garbage...after that he must have tried to wipe his fingers off on the lid......*sigh* I am sorry that your cute Cmas stuff got broken-that stinks! At least there was no poop?! :D Love ya!

The Evers Family said...

I had already heard the story, but the picture helped me more with the visualization. I'm glad you took it. Don't we love Walmart with our children. It's the best time of the week.

Ruth said...

Oh, so sorry. I think every family has at least one. They do eventually grow out of that stage. Hang in there!