Monday, April 11, 2011

Annie's Baptism Day & Eric's Blessing Day

38 family members came to Page for Annie's baptism and Eric's blessing.  ALL of them came to our house afterwards for lunch.  i was kinda stressed out because 1 of our bathrooms had been torn out and the guy was here saturday finishing it up, my dishwasher was broken, and it was 45 degrees outside and SNOWING!!  even with all the craziness the day was beautiful.  so many people were there to support us... i felt very blessed.


















5 comments:

jamie said...

James said he got to talk with Derek. Glad you guys are loving Page :) congrats to Annie and baby Eric.

Katie Hansen said...

I'm so happy for Annie, she's so darling. Look at that handsome little boy. I love seeing all of your family and it makes me miss everyone even more.

Judy said...

Such cute pictures! How fun to have so many people come to support you! I think my favorite pictures are the one with Derek, Annie & Eric and I LOVE the one at the end with Annie in her Baptism clothes holding Eric!! SO cute!!

Joan said...

Angie, your family is beautiful! What a memorable day for all of you! I miss all of you and wish our family could all get together sometime.

The Evers Family said...

Congrats Annie! you look beautiful!